Copyright, Trademark, and Trade Secret Litigation
We are equipped to help clients prosecute or defend any type of dispute involving copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and unfair competition. Our experience includes successfully representing owners and accused infringers in:
- Civil litigation actions in the federal and state courts
- Opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (“TTAB”) of the USPTO
- International Trade Commission
- Oppositions of preliminary injunction motions in trademark and trade dress actions world-wide
Below is a sampling of representative matters that reflect the breadth and diversity of our litigation capabilities:
- Represented a defendant in a trademark infringement action. Successfully opposed motion for preliminary injunction, notwithstanding evidence of actual confusion. Case terminated without liability.
- Represented a defendant in a trademark infringement action. Defeated motion for Temporary Restraining Order and preliminary injunction. Obtained favorable settlement.
- Represented a defendant in a design patent and trade dress action. Defeated motion for preliminary injunction and obtained favorable settlement.